Tuesday, July 31, 2007

ComiCon Highlights

Well the Con came and went and I had a blast. I met tons of really nice fans and got to show off a little bit of Chowder as well. Here are a few photographic highlights:

Mr. Maxwell Atoms and myself, expressing our true feelings for each other. He had a great farewell panel this year and deserved all the fan loving he got.


A highly rendered Milennium Falcon, complete with highly rendered Jedi. I couldn't beleive the amount of Star Wars merchanise they had this year. It constituted at least 50% of the floor!


A 5+ foot Gigantor sculpture! Last year I bought a 2 foot tall Gigantor from these people. I still love it.


An incredible family that all got dressed up as classic monsters, posing in front of the Ark of the Covenant! This is how you do the con right!


The BEST Zena I've ever seen, along with a real Mach 5! It was a 2 for 1 photo!