Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays from Batman!



Sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. In just two weeks I'll have delivered the very last episode of Chowder and my time at Cartoon Network will be over. It was a good 7+ years that I spent there. And Chowder is doing really well in the ratings, so thanks to all of you who watch. There are still plenty of premieres to go, so keep watching. But starting with the new year, I move on to the house of mouse. Bye bye CN! Like a phoenix, you will rise from the ashes someday!

I've been developing some new show ideas and so far the pitching process has been going very well. It looks like I'll find myself pretty busy over the next year. People have asked me about how the whole pitching process works and I've been thinking of some good pointers. I promise to sit down soon and share them. I'm such a procrastinator...